Have built 5 homes and this was our absolutely worst experience.Home was 7 months behind schedule which will cost me tens of thousands in interest.
DRH pushed closing back every 2 weeks starting at 2 months behind schedule and couldn't provide a construction schedule. Subs didn't show and when they did their quality of work was atrocious and they did not complete work which only increased delays. Once we did close the punch list items from final walkthrough were not completed and 3 months later are still not. The house was not cleaned, paint was on the wood floors, sheetrock mud was splattered on door frames and the floors...just the worst experience.
The sales person and city manager lied about nearly everything and when we wanted our down payment refunded when it became apparent their quality would not match our expectations we were denied.
They did not get secure all the necessary city permits, retaining wall, and they refuse to warranty the wall.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Home Building Services
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "DR Horton consistently leaving nails on the street and refuse to refund the cost of a tire. I have tire pressure monitoring and it's obvious when a tire gets punctured..."
- "D. R. Horton built my new Energy Star Certified home and chose to eliminate key elements of the system. After multiple requests they have not supplied me with an Energy..."
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."
- "I called to get the sectional at the advertised price, but was told that was not correct and that correct price was over $5,000.00. The salesman I was chatting with..."
- "Horrible! When u have a emergency issue, they say "call your property manager" u call them and they DONT ANSWER...umm how is this right? I still get no answer and..."
- "After checking the two locations within 25 miles of my house only to find out they both were out of stock, I finally ordered the limited edition Santa Cruz Star..."
- "FedEx has the most unprofessional people working for them. I've had packages delivered by them that were so-called lost and that they couldn't get into our building which never stopped..."
- "I cancelled my membership Julu 23rd due to the Round Rock location closing . Not inlt did they not make customers aware of the closing (had to hear it..."
- "Made a reservation got to the location after dinner was unsatisfied with the outside people standing around like its a club and trying to sell you drugs and other things..."