Bought DR HORTON home in Dec 2017. Besides many shortcuts taken by builders and lack of supervision by super on job I am dissatisfied with my home.

I had a Centex home for 7ys and had less problems than with DR HORTON. My garage door collapsed on my family at 6 am this morning. Toilet won't flush, broken tile behind toilet and filled with calling to hide. Super who supervised this home should be removed.

He is lazy, doesn't return callls and is rude. I spent less money for Centex home and got better quality. I have bui it homes and I would have been fired to turn out this kind of work. Ij have ownedf myy home 45 days and it is falling apart around my ears.

Wish I could turn back time. I would not buy DRHORTON HOMES.

Review about: Dr Horton House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

That is one hopeless poorly installed garage door.

What's with the visible dirty 2x4s as support ?

Did you have the place built or buy as-is ?

If you missed some of these problems, yes it's their fault for poor workmanship but ultimately it is your own responsibility to ride shotgun on builders.

You shouldn't have to, but in my experience, many construction employed individuals are very sloppy and haphazard.

I could easily write my own long diatribe on that subject alone. The last group to fix something at my house leaned their ladder and tools up against a 1984 Yamaha Double Bass piano black touring drum kit, a $5,000.00 plus set right off the bat and only got worse from there.