1.3
Turnaround Time

I bought a DR Horton home less than a year ago and have experienced 3 plumbing issue in this short period of time. I have discovered through the diagnosis of 3 plumbing companies that the piping/plumbing in the home was improperly installed during the building of the home.

I will need to have 90%!of the plumbing in my home totally redone. DR Hortons is not willing to fix their mistake and continue to avoid my calls.

Review about: Dr Horton House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Most locations you live in have not only building codes but inspections to make certain those codes ar met. If somebody else,is saying 90% of the installation must be replaced, it sounds to me THEY are the con artists trying to prey upon you. Maybe you should go to your local development office and verify all the inspections were completed and passed prior,to receiving your certificate of occupancy.

I hear so many of the " I found out from others or other companies that this or that was done improperly " stories.All builders are required to pass inspections to be able to proceed to a C.O. and closing.Its not optional - The inspectors in my area are very skilled in code knowledge and trade practices as they are in most areas of my state - it is very competitive .