The house was built very fast, and the home inspection didnt reveal the secondary pan damage.Im in contact with the builder and he is willing to meet mr to inspect thiis issue.
My stucco since this drainage has happened is damaging my exterior and growing mold, the pipe is roughly 1 inch ftom the frame of the house, i think it should be further away so that this water never touches the house.
Im keeping my fingers crossed that they will help me, I purchased this new construction 3 years ago.They have been very helpful with all the other issues and the service has been great, DR Horton is a great builder and i hope they keep their integrity.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Dr Horton Home Builders Home
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "I just had one of Leaffilter's sleasy sales people over at my place. They basically use any sales tactic to get the sale. Here are a couple things I have..."
- "I rented a car through Relayrides for a quick 2-day trip, and I've been dealing with Relayrides for almost a month now for the damages I didn't cause, and they're..."
- "Everything I bought on the website broke, within 2 days, the shipping took ages, and nothing I bought fit. It was all way too small. For example i bought a..."
- " We live i Hertiage Lake, McCall & Menifee Road. The housing track is Bridgeport. We are having problems with the wooden fences falling over..."
- "Had a action figure sent to the house. The box was completely open,missing items,no shipping label. customer service was absolutely horrible. incompetent extremely unhelpful workers. four times I called customer..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."