Menifee, California

The house was built very fast, and the home inspection didnt reveal the secondary pan damage.Im in contact with the builder and he is willing to meet mr to inspect thiis issue.

My stucco since this drainage has happened is damaging my exterior and growing mold, the pipe is roughly 1 inch ftom the frame of the house, i think it should be further away so that this water never touches the house.

Im keeping my fingers crossed that they will help me, I purchased this new construction 3 years ago.They have been very helpful with all the other issues and the service has been great, DR Horton is a great builder and i hope they keep their integrity.

Review about: Dr Horton House Construction.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Dr Horton?

Comments

Melbourne, Florida, United States #1228457

in the picture I noticed the patio umbrella and satellite dish installed. Were there people already living in the townhouse at the tile the picture was taken? just curious as I do not see any vinyl or aluminum sofits installed.

Dr Horton - Appalling quality and customer service Dr Horton "Supposedly we bought a "luxury" home, ie an Emerald division home in Los Angeles. Time and again, when we bring up quality issues with customer service and site supervisor, I..." Read more DR Horton Admits incorrectly installed roof, but still refuses to fix it. Dr Horton "I am a former US Marine Corps Combat Veteran, and bought my first home using my VA Loan from DR Horton approximately 2 years ago. What should have been one..." Read more DR Horton Leaves Nails Dr Horton "DR Horton consistently leaving nails on the street and refuse to refund the cost of a tire. I have tire pressure monitoring and it's obvious when a tire gets punctured..." Read more Dr Horton House Construction Review from San Antonio, Texas Dr Horton "Do Not buy a Dr Horton Home! They knew about faulty water pipes well before they sold us our home in 2012. They couldn't care less about the damage..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Pacificreproductivecenter - Rifaat Salem MD - The Best doctor ever Pacificreproductivecenter "Rifaat Salem MD is awesome. She is the best doctor ever. Very knowledgable and helpful. I was struggling with infertility for over 5years and I went to 5 different doctors...." Read more Bad boy furniture is junk   DONT BUY Bad Boy Furniture " Badboy furniture is horrible to deal with ive been dealing with them for weeks ive spent 3900 on a house of crappy *** garbage furniture i have a sofa..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more