The house was built very fast, and the home inspection didnt reveal the secondary pan damage.Im in contact with the builder and he is willing to meet mr to inspect thiis issue.

My stucco since this drainage has happened is damaging my exterior and growing mold, the pipe is roughly 1 inch ftom the frame of the house, i think it should be further away so that this water never touches the house.

Im keeping my fingers crossed that they will help me, I purchased this new construction 3 years ago.They have been very helpful with all the other issues and the service has been great, DR Horton is a great builder and i hope they keep their integrity.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dr Horton and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Khovnanian Homes that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Dr Horton.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Dr Horton to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dr Horton?

Comments

Melbourne, Florida, United States #1228457

in the picture I noticed the patio umbrella and satellite dish installed. Were there people already living in the townhouse at the tile the picture was taken? just curious as I do not see any vinyl or aluminum sofits installed.