Dr Horton - Secondary drainage AC

78 of 310 Dr Horton reviews

The house was built very fast, and the home inspection didnt reveal the secondary pan damage.Im in contact with the builder and he is willing to meet mr to inspect thiis issue.

My stucco since this drainage has happened is damaging my exterior and growing mold, the pipe is roughly 1 inch ftom the frame of the house, i think it should be further away so that this water never touches the house.

Im keeping my fingers crossed that they will help me, I purchased this new construction 3 years ago.They have been very helpful with all the other issues and the service has been great, DR Horton is a great builder and i hope they keep their integrity.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
78 of 310 Dr Horton reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 18 #1228457 Melbourne, Florida, United States

in the picture I noticed the patio umbrella and satellite dish installed. Were there people already living in the townhouse at the tile the picture was taken? just curious as I do not see any vinyl or aluminum sofits installed.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.