The house was built very fast, and the home inspection didnt reveal the secondary pan damage.Im in contact with the builder and he is willing to meet mr to inspect thiis issue.
My stucco since this drainage has happened is damaging my exterior and growing mold, the pipe is roughly 1 inch ftom the frame of the house, i think it should be further away so that this water never touches the house.
Im keeping my fingers crossed that they will help me, I purchased this new construction 3 years ago.They have been very helpful with all the other issues and the service has been great, DR Horton is a great builder and i hope they keep their integrity.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Dr Horton Home Builders Home
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "NO complaints. We are rebuilding because of a fire. The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own..."
- "This company does not complete their work and I have found out that they do not pay their employees and only heir immigrant workers. The Wilmington, NC division is the..."
- "Letter sent to College works with NO response.Please find below comments on my experience with College Works. Nathen (project manager) explained the process to me, and as a business..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "I rented a car through Relayrides for a quick 2-day trip, and I've been dealing with Relayrides for almost a month now for the damages I didn't cause, and they're..."
- "Everything I bought on the website broke, within 2 days, the shipping took ages, and nothing I bought fit. It was all way too small. For example i bought a..."
- " We live i Hertiage Lake, McCall & Menifee Road. The housing track is Bridgeport. We are having problems with the wooden fences falling over..."