1.1
Turnaround Time

Empty promises. Unskilled workers.

Workers urinating on the new homes and middle of streets. Working until midnight drinking and bringing young children in the homes people have bought. Loud music. My house has been torn up for 3 months while we are living in it.

I could go on and on. I have pictures. I have missed days of work because of their subs not showing up.

I have had to repaint reclean tear out all landscaping to fix their shoddy work. Even their cleaning people clean you house with reused dirty water.

Comments

I don't have a DR Horton home (the previously loved home I bought in NC less than three years ago was not built by them) but a couple I just met had their home built by them just about two years ago.They said the same thing, if I ever decide to build a new home (which I am not), to run from DR Horton also. Their warranties, while still in effect, will be expiring soon and they are getting the runaround from them to try and get the problems rectified before they do expire.It is sad to see the amount of people who are dissatisfied with this company. Good luck though in your new home and I hope things get better.