Cibolo, Texas
1.4
Turnaround Time

I bought my first home in Cibolo TX about 8yrs ago. I had many choices in companies since this is a fast growing community but I went with dr Horton because I was told that it was a better quality company. Well I should have gone with another builder that would have cost me a lot less for the same quality perhaps.

It has been one thing after another. Yes my home is 8yrs old but it started the first yr we were here.

From planted dead trees to shingles flying off. I've had to fix my roof 3 times in the 8yrs and just today the roofer said that one of the vent pipes up top my roof fell through I need to get in the attic to push it back through. Are you kidding me this house has been a disaster. And we are not the only ones, my neighbors have the same problems. We moved here 9yrs ago from California and I think that since so many ppl were relocating this builder was trying to keep up with demand and just did a sh&$ty job. Now we are stuck fixing roofs and uneven floors after we pulled up the carpet. We have nails coming out through our walls and ceilings. We have water coming in through our outlets in more then one room it's just ridiculous.

I am selling my home and making sure I never buy a dr Horton home again. Very sad that I had this experience as a first time home buyer. :(

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Dr Horton?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion