Let me start by saying this company is a complete joke.We purchased our home in 2001 with the intent to build a home while living in a moblie home.
When we purchased the home we signed the warranty that was agreed upon by both parties. It stated that we have one year of repairs that the company has to fix. That turned out to be a lie. After 6 months the company jumped ship no contact information left nothing.
At the same time i noticed that my home was falling apart in front of my eyes. Every pipe inside the home has had to be replaced within the first year of buying the home, the electrical wiring was bad, and my walls were falling apart. I did everything an I mean everything i could to get someone from the factory to come out and take a look to find out what the problem was. Needless to say no one ever showed up.
Well realizing that at one year the only way to fight was sue. I was then contacted by the company with u guessed it no help at all. Broken promisses of repairing the home. I then contacted the states inspector of moblie homes and he to made a request to the company that there were issues that they needed to repair.
No one helped so i contiued with the suit. I have removed black mold from my home 3 inches thick because they did not put my roof on correctly. We are still in the suite and they had the nerve to make a statement for me to calm it all on my insurance. Sorry it was not caused by anything other than poor quality of builders.
I will not rest entil this company rights there wrongs. I will also file a class action lawsuit against this company for knowing that they are doing this to there customers and turning a blind eye. As long as they get our money they do not care about there products. If i can help anyone out or if anyone would like to join my suit contact me.
I will not give up. I feel if you build a product and people pay with there hard earned money no matter the price u should stand behind it.
Do compainies not understand that if you keep overlooking the customers that have purchased form u that have a signed document with both parties agreement to comply with the purchase u just disregard them because you have gotten the money u no longer worry about it.I am pissed that we let this go on with out a fight.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mobile Home
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "NO complaints. We are rebuilding because of a fire. The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own..."
- "Letter sent to College works with NO response.Please find below comments on my experience with College Works. Nathen (project manager) explained the process to me, and as a business..."
- "I just had one of Leaffilter's sleasy sales people over at my place. They basically use any sales tactic to get the sale. Here are a couple things I have..."
- "I would never eat from pizza hut again. First of all my pizza was cold, burnt and late. They empolyees had the nerve to have an attitude, and kept hung..."
- "When we was checking in the young man was advertising for another company he was more concerned with telling us how to get there then given us a proper receipt.We..."
- "My Valentine's order. The berries look a mess and where not uniform in presentation. Some were very small and the green stems were dipped also. It was hard to eat..."
- "DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY, COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU AS A CUSTOMER AND POST FAKE TICKETS THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE AVAILABLE TO..."
- "I have tried to rectify the issue with this company twice. they sent somebody out to do a deep cleaning twice. I am in shock their definition of clean mike..."
- "I want to commend the manager of the Ryan's in Rome, Georgia. The Ryan's in Gardendale, AL closed and 2 flags from the Veterans Honor Room were sent..."