1.3
Turnaround Time

I am having electrical problems in my garage. One outlet smokes when resetting the brakes.

Builder said they would fix. I just needed to fill out the warranty form. I filled it out twice and and tried contacting the builder rep. Still not getting response.

It has been 2 weeks and I can not get in touch with anyone from D.R. Horton and I still have no power on my garage. I have had a lot of other problems prior to this.

I would not recommend purchasing a home from them to anyone. There warranty and there self claimed service awards are crap.

Review about: Dr Horton Home Warranty.

Comments

BEWARE!!! Just wanted to submit why they build a bad house and why they don’t do any warranty items First I was a subcontractor for them and it was the worst nightmare I have had in 30 years of business They treat there sub horrible you agree apon a reasonable price and while working for them they take back every dime of it so they can not keep a good sub we only done a few houses for them the experience was unreal these guys literally think because they build world wide that they have right to do whatever to whoever there quality of work is not to standards if you want to verify contact any state and check there inspections department and before you buy check there houses to every other builder you will see why they call them express houses The only way they build a house so much cheaper are these reasons they cut every corner possible all houses are on 2’ center all the inside trim plumbing fixtures and lights paint are junk and last and a important one is they cheat every sub out of 3/4 of there money driving the price down on there houses this is another reason they can’t and want do any warranty work all there subs pack up and quit in a real short time If you already own one of there shoebox houses chances are if someone came back you will see a different company each time MY LAST COMMENT IF YOU ARE IN CONSTRUCTION AND IN BUSINESS OF ANY KIND DO NOT WORK FOR THIS BUNCH OF PEOPLE I PROMISE YOU WILL GET RIPPED OUT OF YOUR MONEY