1.3
Turnaround Time

With my husband we prepared for years to buy our first home and provide our daughters with the dream of owning a house. We finally closed our home on January 31, 2017.

What should have been one of the happiest times in our life for our family has turned to our worst nightmare. We have so many issues with our home that I do not know where to start. We regret purchasing our home from DR Horton! The day of our first walk, the house wasn't even 75% completed.

Who provides a walk-thru without the house being completed??? The day we moved in our A/C broke and they had to replace it. Since day one, we have sent work orders, over and over again. We have plumbing issues that have yet not been resolved since May.

We have A/C issues, painting issues, loose countertops, scratched kitchen cabinets, leaks and the worst problem - MOLD!!!! We have not been able to enjoy our dream home as we should. I hope this review keeps someone else from making the same mistake we did and trusting "America's #1 Builder".

As far as I am concerned they have been making terrible homes for years! Gilberto & Mayra Del Villar

Review about: Dr Horton House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Dr construction and warranty.

Comments