DR Horton Leaves Nails
DR Horton consistently leaving nails on the street and refuse to refund the cost of a tire.I have tire pressure monitoring and it's obvious when a tire gets punctured and this happened right when I pulled through the neighborhood.
I walked around and picked up nails and staples all over, then took a magnet and went down one length of a house on the street picking up even more.They acknowledge it's a problem through various phone calls and emails but outright refuse to take responsibility for their negligence.
"It is local policy that DR Horton will not reimburse anyone for punctured tires."
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Building Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "My experience with California Moving Systems, 3801 Happy Lane, Sacramento, CA 95827 has been a nightmare. This companies actions, practices, and personnel could best be described as negligent, reckless, with..."
- "My father orders inventory from a company located in California. I only heard about this incident in great detail today when Southeastern Freight Lines arrived to deliver our restaurant inventory...."
- "I purchased a brand new condo in September of 2004 from DR Horton/Trimark. I am one of 172 units in 29 buildings in SE Aurora. Initially, I was able..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."