Featured 100% full Not resolved

DR Horton consistently leaving nails on the street and refuse to refund the cost of a tire.I have tire pressure monitoring and it's obvious when a tire gets punctured and this happened right when I pulled through the neighborhood.

I walked around and picked up nails and staples all over, then took a magnet and went down one length of a house on the street picking up even more.They acknowledge it's a problem through various phone calls and emails but outright refuse to take responsibility for their negligence.

"It is local policy that DR Horton will not reimburse anyone for punctured tires."

Had an Experience with Dr Horton?

Comments

Troutdale, Oregon, United States #794685

u should put those nails by the agent's car

DR Horton Has Poured My Driveway Incorrectly 3 Times and Won't Fix It Dr Horton "In May of 2010 DR Horton poured the driveway to my brand new house. Whomever they contracted to pour it, covered the cap to my sewer clean out and instead..." Read more Dr Horton - Appalling quality and customer service Dr Horton "Supposedly we bought a "luxury" home, ie an Emerald division home in Los Angeles. Time and again, when we bring up quality issues with customer service and site supervisor, I..." Read more DR Horton/Trimark community falling apart Dr Horton "I purchased a brand new condo in September of 2004 from DR Horton/Trimark. I am one of 172 units in 29 buildings in SE Aurora. Initially, I was able..." Read more DR Horton does not stand by their product Dr Horton "My DR Horton built home is less than 2 years old at the time of this post. Less than 1 year after my home was finished the driveway has..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Don't trust Waterpik Waterpik "Waterpik promoted their WP660 for international use. Having moved overseas and a different power supply, it stopped working. The same product In the UK is promoted today as suitable for..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more