Turnaround Time

Do not even consider buying a DR Horton home. They took $5000 as a deposit from me and now wont give it back as they claim it is a “good faith” money. I was lied to and mislead.

I really hope some lawyer reads this and sues the company so that they go out of business.

The government is trying to help people like me who are first time home buyers and DR Horton seems to have found some loophole to not only commit fraud against to government but also scam people out of money

It has not been a pleasure dealing with them as they cant even seem to communicate properly between there agents and there mortgage company

Product or Service Mentioned: Dr Horton Home Buying.

I didn't like: Made a promise and not kept, Unethical.

Comments

Same thing is happening to as well. I just filed complaints with every agency and two local new channels. Trying to make me buy a home that I can't afford via that estimate.

to CRR #1452319

why you were not able to close? usually all contracts are contingent to a mortgage and if you didn't qualified for the mortgage or can't afford they should return your money back.... contact a real estate lawyer it will be an easy case...