San Antonio, Texas

Do Not buy a Dr Horton Home!They knew about faulty water pipes well before they sold us our home in 2012.

They couldn't care less about the damage and stress it I causing on our household. We have another leak in a portion of our unrepaired home from 2 weeks ago. No return phone calls, no return emails or texts.

Do NOT buy DR Horton!We have begged for a response and nothing from DR HORTON.

Review about: Dr Horton House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Dr Horton?

Comments

Converse, Texas, United States #1194165

I am on number 10 of the leaking pipes.Have you been able to get any answers as to what DR Horton is going to do about these leaks besides fix them as they happen, of course after the leak has caused so much damage.

I can't get anyone to talk to me. They say provide your email and someone will email you. That's not going to sufficient. I told them I want to speak to someone within the company that has authority to make serious decisions.

Haven't heard back from them yet. I have been talking to neighbors and one told me that DR Horton is replacing all pipes in 2 other subdivisions but with an attorney pushing it. So it that the only way we will get our homes repaired is by hiring an attorney? They should want to keep in good with consumers I would think.

They know of the issue and have from day one but they choose to do the minimum of repairs.

Someone help I don't know what to do.I want to sell my home and move but if I keep having leaks how am I going to sell.

Sincerely,

Frustrated and Angry (Anonymous)

F***ered
San Antonio, Texas, United States #1171295

I have also experienced the same problem. What solution have been done to correct problem for you. I am so frustrated and I do not know where to turn

Bought a property in Timberlake in Fernandina Beach,Fl.Worst customer service ever "Bud" the builder is a walking talking liar and does so with a smile from ear to ear great rep for the company...

once you close on the property forget about getting attention or properly repairing problems.Bought an upgraded lot with a preserve in the rear and it seems that they use it as their dump when asked if they would clean up the trash from the work done he flat out refused saying he doesnt get paid for that and weeds throughout the property are free also! Bought homeowners insurance from them and I cant wait for it to expire for fear that if I have a claim on the policy they will also work in this manner.

All reps are polite to get the sale but forget about results after the sale is done.NEVER again will consider these guys for anything!