Turnaround Time

Thanks to their notoriously shoddy work, we may lose the pending contract of our home!Their workmanship is garbage and there must be no checks and balances along the way.

What kills me is that none of this was noted on our inspection when we bought it but naturally their crappy workmanship shines bright when we try to sell. At least three of the items on the findings of the inspection done point to things THEY are responsible for and that happened during construction. I loathe DR with a burning passion and will never buy from a lame cookie cutter builder again. I can only imagine the rest are just as bad because they're all just out to take your money and they do not care one iota about the quality of their products.

NEVER buy from a builder like DR! Have them contact me??? Why?! They don't care!

Why waste my time with some patsy answer to this complaint!I just want to spread the advice of never going with DR.

Review about: Dr Horton House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Dr Horton?

Comments

All that have purchased a home from DR Horton:

Know that I am pursuing a class action in TEXAS.I have substantiate proof of “builder defects” that have resulted in loss of value as well as out of pocket damages.

If you have had:

1. Drywall Issues

2. Window Square Issues

3. Roof Issues

Plumbing Issues 5. Foundation Issues 6. Sub-Contractor Issues (E-Verify requests) 7. Flooring issues (laminate instead of hardwood or just failure) 8.

Tile flooring 9. Any and all issues in Texas that are within the 6 year statute (May 2011 through Today) I have secured a prominent legal firm to pursue and I am willing to be lead plaintiff. Please join me at DRHORTONCA@CASKA.US. https://www.consumeraffairs.com/housing/dr_horton.html "But ABC News found an industry also inundated with complaints, so much so that D.

R.

Horton told investors in its latest Securities and Exchange Commission filing that it has set aside some $400 million in each of the last two years to deal with hundreds of construction defect claims in its brand new homes.The company said in filings that this was the "ordinary course of business."

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1307172