dr horton has to be the worst builder when it comes to customer service after the home is built, they run you around till your so beat you don't want to deal with them at all WORD to all don't buy from them, Time after time they have a rep come over and they say oh that's the homeowners responsibility not ours which it is clearly there is , but they wont man up to any faults with the construction, all of my siding is warped and they said oh its really too look like that . and the gaps in all of the wood work is so big that air and bugs come in all of the subcontractors they used were inferior also.

Had an Experience with Dr Horton?

Comments

Cece_B56
Seattle, Washington, United States #1328422

We backed out on a DR Horton purchase due to a faulty garage floor. I had to picket their office in Kirkland WA just to regain half of our earnest money. We put down 10k and only recovered 5k.

DR Horton has terrible customer service reps in the warranty department.During the warranty process I scheduled everything in the being of June.

I had to keep rescheduling for the painters to come out b/c twice they did not show up. Finally the warranty rep said they could do the painting. I agreed to let them to finally finish the job. This rep did not cover anything up & later I found paint on my bedspreads,son's shoes etc.

When I contacted the corp office, I had to keep following up with them to get reimbursement for the damage that was caused. At one point they made a statement that they did not have to compensate me per the owner policy.

I told them when their employee failed to even cover my items they are.I did get a eventually get a gift card & they acted as if they were doing me a favor.