Turnaround Time

Hello, I sent painters to your house yesterday to sand and paint your sills, they advised that you requested they remove the paint from the sills.When we send a trade to your home WE tell them what and how to do the work, NOT the homeowner.

If you want your sills sanded and painted then I will sent the painter back but we are NOT removing any paint, we are sanding the sills and reapplying paint. Beyond that I will not be dispatching a painters back to your home for any other work. Marsha Thames Customer Service Technician 239-980-6007 DRH-Logo Marsha, Yes, the last Tuesday, 2 barely english speaking guy showed up. 1.

They were asking about paint. My understanding is, they should bring a special paint. 2. I told them to peel off the paint before painting it as they were coming off from finger tip.

I showed them. see pictures. No matter how many coating you do, paint is not going to stick. Painter should know this simply thing and that's what they qualified for, "painter" 3.

They said, it is too much of work. It is NOT apparently. 4. Also they said, the work order says just one window, it does not say 4 windows.

5. One of the guys started the work while other guy was talking over the phone. 6. Then they said "it is too much of work; the work order is not clear; it doesn't say sand and paint; and it doesn't say 4 windows sills" and left.

I wanted to remind you, I paid extra money for material/labor to install blinds on all windows. Since day 1, the paints were off on sills. It was noted in the warranty paper work since day 1. Harry, who was our building warranty guy and he left with DR horton.

Later there were many pictures taken by painter and they left, never showed up. Marsha never followed up. Windows blind guy say "it is a cheap paint" whereas painter say "it is a cheap blind". It's been going on since day 1 and it is 14 plus months now.

If paint was good we wouldn't have this problem to begin with. What do you do if you were in my position and you hired some company for painting? Let me ask you simple question, how long this communications have been going on? Is it not wasting everyone's time here for a simple thing?

If painter doesn't want to do a better job, I don't need your service. I will go to street to street, door to door and explain my pain and struggle that I am having with YOU GUYS. I never ever struggle like this. Again, my pain is not going to go away simply.

You guys are advertising "AMERICA'S #1 HOME BUILDER 14 YEARS IN A ROW"?WOW.

Review about: Dr Horton Home Warranty.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Very disappointed with overall workmanship.

Had an Experience with Dr Horton?

Comments