Friendswood, Texas
100% full Not resolved
Turnaround Time

I am a former US Marine Corps Combat Veteran, and bought my first home using my VA Loan from DR Horton approximately 2 years ago. What should have been one of the happiest times in my life for my young family and I has turned into our worst nightmare.

We have so many issues with our home I have almost lost count. Our roof leaks. Our AC and heater has broken twice already one time causing mold to grow out of our ceiling.

I have attached pictures of both the leaking roof and the AC that was installed so poorly that water was pooling in the duct work.

DR Horton even went so far as to admitted in an email that the roof on my home was installed incorrectly. After being provided proof they did it (see link) they still refuse to resolve the issue. http://imgur.com/a/UN5OY

Ultimately I hope this review keeps someone else from making the same mistakes we did and trusting "America's #1 Builder". As far as I am concerned they have been making America Terrible for over 35 years!

Anthony Gruetzmacher

Review about: Dr Horton House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Blaming us, Lot of lip service, Construction, Unethical.

Had an Experience with Dr Horton?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion