Featured Not resolved
Turnaround Time

Not sure if this is the right place to complain but. I just closed on a new build in arizona and have been living here for 2 month's.

In those two months i have had a major leak them forgetting to put blinds in. The other construction people have been parking in my driveway, throwing their trash in my cans, and heres the huge kicker!!!! I have them on camera via "ring" plugin thier plugs i to my outlet on my front patio!!!!!! So they are stealing my electricity!!!!!!!!!

That was the last straw and it was at 4.44 am!!!!!!!

Why are they working at 4 am!?!?!?!?! Someone is getting fired or sued this is absolutely ridiculous!!!!!!!!!

Comments

1.. knock on all your neighbors doors and find out their problems.

Usually it’s the whole neighborhood.

2..Call an attorney and get the name of the best home inspector in your area or state 3. You only have 2 years from the date you closed to file a lawsuit or arbitration

Where is your damage and how much did it cost to mitigate ? Construction workers are, by and large, sloppy, noisy, trespassing, filthy, uncaring individuals wholly incapable of sticking to their business in their space and cleaning up their mess.

They make me want to puke with their slovenliness. To be fair, I did meet ONE who cleaned up after himself.

I think you definitely have a case for something. If you don’t, put up a sign on your house or lawn saying “you’re being filmed” or something to that nature, and see if that stops. If nothing else, they’re trespassing on your property when theyre Not even working on your house!