Horton built my new Energy Star Certified home and chose to eliminate key elements of the system. After multiple requests they have not supplied me with an Energy Star report on my home. I have found that they secretly eliminate Energy Star key elements like properly sized HVAC system and they have eliminated the fresh air inlet which exchanges the stale air in a "tightly sealed" home. When I brought this HEALTH HAZARD to they're attention they said "you don't need it, and most people don't like it".
So they're saying that most people like breathing contaminated are? I will fight for my rights! They advertise a fresh are system in they're sales office and it is a requirement in order to be Energy Star Certified!
I have also experienced deceptive practices with my basement and the electrical wiring of my home.When I caught them they acted surprised but gave in and provided the proper home wiring at no extra cost.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Energy Star Certified Home
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "They paid Gatewood while he was in jail. McDade had the money the whole time. The D.O.L. found that McDade did not pay Gatewood and still owed Gatewood 600 plus..."
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "Purchased Lane 100% leather sofa and loveseat (Hemispheres collection) in 2010. Faded spots have started to appear on the backs of both items (I realize the backs aren't leather..."
- "OmegaXL has been awesome for me; The pain I have had through my body is now in check. Now I can walk - jog on the bike trails. Something that..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."