Norman, Oklahoma
3.1
Turnaround Time

I am having serious issues with D.R Horton honoring their warranty here in Oklahoma, Cedar Lane to be precise.My yard looks like a pond with the slightest rainfall.

They promised to fix the issue when the rains we had this year completely stopped. I filed two warranty request and was very patient with the discomfort of not being able to use my yard. I added a concrete pad to the side of my house so that my son could play basketball after the fact. D.R Horton is now saying that my warranty is void for a problem that already existed.

Very untrustworthy. I will advise anyone against buying a D.R Horton home. I have had nothing but issues since construction began. I am going to file a complaint with BBB also since i have a connection at the local TV station, i will see if it can be made public.

I am sure lots of people with warranty issues will come forward.

After all of that, i will go ahead and sue them.

Review about: Dr Horton House Construction.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with Dr Horton?

Comments

Huntsville, Alabama, United States #1178354

We are having a similar problem in our landscaped area. Is it a drainage problem that was done incorrectly? Where do we even start with getting help?