I am having serious issues with D.R Horton honoring their warranty here in Oklahoma, Cedar Lane to be precise.My yard looks like a pond with the slightest rainfall.

They promised to fix the issue when the rains we had this year completely stopped. I filed two warranty request and was very patient with the discomfort of not being able to use my yard. I added a concrete pad to the side of my house so that my son could play basketball after the fact. D.R Horton is now saying that my warranty is void for a problem that already existed.

Very untrustworthy. I will advise anyone against buying a D.R Horton home. I have had nothing but issues since construction began. I am going to file a complaint with BBB also since i have a connection at the local TV station, i will see if it can be made public.

I am sure lots of people with warranty issues will come forward.

After all of that, i will go ahead and sue them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dr Horton Home Builders Cedar Lane
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #703951 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dr Horton? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 27 #1178354 Huntsville, Alabama

We are having a similar problem in our landscaped area. Is it a drainage problem that was done incorrectly? Where do we even start with getting help?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.