3.1
Turnaround Time

I am having serious issues with D.R Horton honoring their warranty here in Oklahoma, Cedar Lane to be precise.My yard looks like a pond with the slightest rainfall.

They promised to fix the issue when the rains we had this year completely stopped. I filed two warranty request and was very patient with the discomfort of not being able to use my yard. I added a concrete pad to the side of my house so that my son could play basketball after the fact. D.R Horton is now saying that my warranty is void for a problem that already existed.

Very untrustworthy. I will advise anyone against buying a D.R Horton home. I have had nothing but issues since construction began. I am going to file a complaint with BBB also since i have a connection at the local TV station, i will see if it can be made public.

I am sure lots of people with warranty issues will come forward.

After all of that, i will go ahead and sue them.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). james.baidoo is overall dissatisfied with Dr Horton and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Khovnanian Homes that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Dr Horton.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Dr Horton to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dr Horton?

Comments

Huntsville, Alabama, United States #1178354

We are having a similar problem in our landscaped area. Is it a drainage problem that was done incorrectly? Where do we even start with getting help?