I am having serious issues with D.R Horton honoring their warranty here in Oklahoma, Cedar Lane to be precise.My yard looks like a pond with the slightest rainfall.
They promised to fix the issue when the rains we had this year completely stopped. I filed two warranty request and was very patient with the discomfort of not being able to use my yard. I added a concrete pad to the side of my house so that my son could play basketball after the fact. D.R Horton is now saying that my warranty is void for a problem that already existed.
Very untrustworthy. I will advise anyone against buying a D.R Horton home. I have had nothing but issues since construction began. I am going to file a complaint with BBB also since i have a connection at the local TV station, i will see if it can be made public.
I am sure lots of people with warranty issues will come forward.
After all of that, i will go ahead and sue them.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Dr Horton Home Builders Cedar Lane
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I just had one of Leaffilter's sleasy sales people over at my place. They basically use any sales tactic to get the sale. Here are a couple things I have..."
- "Our shoddily constructed Lennar Home is located in The Woodlands area north of Houston. It is difficult to know where to begin with this review because there are so..."
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "Caveat Emptor BUYER BEWARE Jiffy Lube in Norman I went to Jiffy Lube with a Groupon. The people that were there were very nice and courteous. I was told that my air filter..."
- "My cooktop was installed in October 2013. The plastic covers on the top of the cooktop melted when I spilled a hot liquid. I ordered 5 more and they..."
- "My husband loves German Chocolate cake. We bought one in the frozen food section today and let it set out in the box for about an hour. I cut a..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."
- "Well this huddle house in my town keeps changing owners over and over each one loosing more and more business it is awful!! We wait FOREVER EVERYTIME we go! They..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."