Do not buy DR Horton homes, not only are they not Americas Builders, they hire nothing but illegal immigrants who illegally tap into your water to build new homes, they also flood the streets of your subdivision with illegal workers who non-chalantly damage your vehicle while moving materials and their vehicles with total disregard to your property. Sure if you get a video of the alleged violation you may have a case, otherwise they don't accept any responsibility for their workers, and lets face it by the time you release the damage is done its too late to video tape it.

Had an Experience with Dr Horton?

Comments

WOW

I dont even want to buy a house now

Kankakee, Illinois, United States #87055

DO NOT BUY FROM D.R.HORTON!!

If I could scream this from every roof top wherever D.R. Horton happens to be, I would. This company is a disgusting, deceptive, rip-off corporation. They claim to be a home-builder when in fact, they ruin lives.

They lure you in under the guise of being a reputable home builder then stick you with a worthless piece of structure they call a house with costly ongoing issues. Everything from the lot to the house is going to prove a huge money pit if I don't unload it soon. I just purchased this house a year ago and can't wait to get out of it. Buying a house is a big investment.

Make sure you make it a wise one by not buying from these scam artists.

Once you've signed on the dotted line it's yours and believe me, they are not helpful in resolving any matters even if you have a yr to get them resolved.They will give you the run-around 'til the clock runs out!

Kankakee, Illinois, United States #87053

DO NOT BUY FROM D.R.HORTON!!

They lure you in under the guise of being a reputable home builder then stick you with a worthless piece of structure they call a house with costly ongoing issues. Everything from the lot to the house is going to prove a huge money if I don't unload it soon. I just purchased this house a year ago and can't wait to get out of it. Buying a house is a big investment.

Make sure you make it a wise one by not buying from these scam artists.