I have still not been able to get in touch with anyone from the Executive Directors to the Board of Directors.Is DR Horton so big they cannot speak with the people who made them where they are today....The Buyer.......................

From: shipp320@aol.com Date: August 8, 2017 at 4:48:09 PM EDT To: dauld@drhorton.com, mmurray@drhorton.com, bwheat@drhorton.com Subject: Fwd: Wok Orders Sirs, Please can someone assist me with the issues I have been dealing with since the purchase of my DR Horton home. Thank you Diane Shipp Sent from my iPhone Begin forwarded message: From: shipp320@aol.com Date: August 8, 2017 at 4:44:49 PM EDT To: investorrelations@drhorton.com, mediarelations@drhorton.com, jhansen@drhorton.com Subject: Fwd: Wok Orders Ms. Jessica Hansen - I am forward you this email hoping that you can provide some help in getting my issues resolved with the purchase of my new home. PLEASE can someone provide some assistance.

My next step is going to the media as you and your team have continue to acknowledge my emails and the help that I need to resolve ALL my issues I am having with the D R Horton Team for Flat Rock Estates. Thank you Diane Sent from my iPhone Begin forwarded message: From: shipp320@aol.com Date: August 7, 2017 at 5:24:04 PM EDT To: Hope Palmer Subject: Re: Wok Orders Hope - OMG .... the air conditioner is frozen....this is a brand new home. My understanding is that the air conditioner was put in and the house was NOT wired up.

So, when they sold me the house all they did was turned the air conditioner on and never called the air conditioner people back to service my air and put R22 freon in it to work. This is ridiculous .... I told Mr. Turner and Matt's that something wax not right with the air.

This is another example of the attention to detail. Thank you Diane Shipp Sent from my iPhone On Aug 7, 2017, at 5:11 PM, Hope Palmer wrote: I asked Daniel and he said he was checking on his appointments and would let me know what time in the morning. Thank you, Hope Palmer Customer Service Manager East Division D.R. Horton, Inc.

America's Builder OFFICE: 678-509-0555 From: shipp320@aol.com [mailto:shipp320@aol.com] Sent: Monday, August 7, 2017 4:46 PM To: Hope Palmer Subject: Re: Wok Orders Do we have a time? And as I had ask prior please have them call prior to arriving to my home. Thank you Sent from my iPhone On Aug 7, 2017, at 4:05 PM, Hope Palmer wrote: Daniel said Thursday is good. Thank you, Hope Palmer Customer Service Manager East Division D.R.

Horton, Inc. America's Builder OFFICE: 678-509-0555 From: shipp320@aol.com [mailto:shipp320@aol.com] Sent: Monday, August 7, 2017 3:26 PM To: Hope Palmer Subject: Re: Wok Orders Thanks so much ... Sent from my iPhone On Aug 7, 2017, at 2:54 PM, Hope Palmer wrote: I forward your question regarding sales to the sales manager. I am waiting to hear from Daniel about the other items.

Thank you, Hope Palmer Customer Service Manager East Division D.R. Horton, Inc. America's Builder OFFICE: 678-509-0555 From: shipp320@aol.com [mailto:shipp320@aol.com] Sent: Monday, August 7, 2017 2:44 PM To: Hope Palmer Subject: Re: Wok Orders Hope - Painting, when will that be scheduled. Also, let's get with Sales Team regarding my fence and the mini blinds when will this ALL be handled.

Also, Mr. Turner and Matt's father were going to have something built to assist with the drainage of water that has accumulated in the area near the air condition. That really needs to be repaired as soon as possible .... Thank you Diane Sent from my iPhone On Aug 7, 2017, at 12:09 PM, Hope Palmer wrote: Thank you, Hope Palmer Customer Service Manager East Division D.R.

Horton, Inc. America's Builder OFFICE: 678-509-0555 From: shipp320@aol.com [mailto:shipp320@aol.com] Sent: Monday, August 7, 2017 12:07 PM To: Hope Palmer Subject: Re: Wok Orders The gentleman was here this morning and he repaired the dent. Thank you Sent from my iPhone On Aug 7, 2017, at 11:58 AM, Hope Palmer wrote: Per the Production Manager The dent is getting done this week at metal above front door and yard this week Sent from my Windows 10 phone I will email you as soon as Daniel lets me know too Thank you, Hope Palmer Customer Service Manager East Division D.R. Horton, Inc.

America's Builder OFFICE: 678-509-0555 From: shipp320@aol.com [mailto:shipp320@aol.com] Sent: Monday, August 7, 2017 11:29 AM To: Hope Palmer Subject: Re: Wok Orders Again, as I have stated to everyone including the Production Manager,I am well aware of that you do not install the blinds. I have called Move101, spoke with Diana and that has been scheduled for install. Ask the Production Manager, the items he does handle when will those be schedule and completed. I met with him and Daniel Turner and have NOT seen any updates, repairs, or follow-up from him.

Thank you Diane Sent from my iPhone On Aug 7, 2017, at 9:43 AM, Hope Palmer wrote: I have been informed by the Production Manager that they do not install a blind at that location. If you would like additional blinds you would need to contact sales. This is not part of my warranty department. I will be happy to help you in any way with your warranty concerns.

Thank you, Hope Palmer Customer Service Manager East Division D.R. Horton, Inc. America's Builder OFFICE: 678-509-0555 From: shipp320@aol.com [mailto:shipp320@aol.com] Sent: Monday, August 7, 2017 9:32 AM To: Hope Palmer Subject: Re: Wok Orders Hope - What is the status of the mini blinds? I need one additional blind above door installed.

Thank you Sent from my iPhone On Aug 7, 2017, at 8:28 AM, Hope Palmer wrote: Ok I will email him to see his schedule and email you back asap. Thank you, Hope Palmer Customer Service Manager East Division D.R. Horton, Inc. America's Builder OFFICE: 678-509-0555 From: shipp320@aol.com [mailto:shipp320@aol.com] Sent: Monday, August 7, 2017 8:26 AM To: Hope Palmer Subject: Re: Wok Orders Good Morning Hope , Thank you as always for your prompt follow-up.

Mr. Turner can start immediately, it would be easier fir me to work around his schedule. Just let me know. Thank you Diane Sent from my iPhone On Aug 7, 2017, at 8:10 AM, Hope Palmer wrote: If you can give us a date as stated in the email below Daniel Turner can begin the process of taking care of your concerns that were agreed to at your meeting with him.

A work order has been sent to T&M Hvac company. They will be calling you this morning. Thank you, Hope Palmer Customer Service Manager East Division D.R. Horton, Inc.

America's Builder OFFICE: 678-509-0555 From: shipp320@aol.com [mailto:shipp320@aol.com] Sent: Saturday, August 5, 2017 2:13 PM To: Hope Palmer Cc: Media Relations ; Investor Relations Subject: Re: Wok Orders In closing Hope, this has been a very difficult time for me and my family. But what is stressful and frustrating is that you all truly do not care about your clients. I moved in on 07/17 to broken promises made by the Agent and Matt. It is now 08/05 with NO resolutions NO repairs completed other than the Electrician, and broking promises.

Sheila from your office called me on Friday morning to discuss my issues......IF ANY...... please tell me what that means. I have patiently given you all an opportunity to resolve my issues here in my new home. I want you know that I feel it is important fir the Executive Directors if DR Horton get a TRUE sense of what your Buyers are dealing with on their various properties.

Note. I will forward the VM left by Sheila to me. IF I HAVE ANY ISSUES.... Thank you Diane Sent from my iPhone On Aug 5, 2017, at 2:00 PM, shipp320@aol.com wrote: Hi Hope, I am totally confused.

Daniel Turner the Area Manager was one if the gentlemen I already met with, as well as Matt's father. They have a list and you have my list that U sent to you all a few days after my closing on 07/17, and still no resolution. After the call from Sheila and the email you sent today regarding the Area Manager who had already been out to my home, I am confused. Here we have another example of follow through and follow-up.

As new families are moving into their new homes we have tried to introduce ourselves to one another. The conversation immediately turns to our experience moving into our new homes. Broken promises, thoroughly inspected, making the necessary time to walk through and do it correctly. Donald Horton talks about the Quality of his Homes, and in my opinion he needs to add customer service to his new revised story.

When you as an organization and have exceptional Customer Services you will not only be the #1 Builder in America you will also be leading the market with not Exceptional Customer, but most importantly you will have "Happy" Buyers. Hope - the things that you and your team feel are minor issues are not to me. My father has prostate cancer and kidney disease and tomorrow is not promise to anyone. I want my home to be way Donald R.

Horton talked about in his story. My family is going to enjoy Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year. And if it is his last day, I want him to enjoy every moment with his family and my new home, as I have been taking care of my parents for the few years. As I had shared with you and others he does not want to be revived if anything happens.

One of the biggest issues that I have revealed dealing with the Warranty Team, the issue is NO COMMUNICATION, that is evident through your the emails going back and forth. The Area Manager along with Matts father came in 08/01 along with the electrician regarding my Master Bathroom with NO electricity. I have a question, the electrician, stated that the reason there was NO ELECTRICITY, because of a bad wire. First, was the house Fully Inspected?

Did the house pass inspection? Did anyone verify or validate, that Matt completed the walk through as he had promised. If he had finished the walk through he would have known that the electricity was NOT operational before my moving in. During my closing with the attorney along with his assistant heard the conversation.

Sent from my iPhone On Aug 4, 2017, at 8:06 PM, Hope Palmer wrote: K What day is good for you Tuesday through Thursday to be at your home to meet with your area manager to address your concerns? Thank you, Hope Palmer Customer Service Manager East Division D.R. Horton, Inc. America's Builder OFFICE: 678-509-0555 From: shipp320@aol.com [mailto:shipp320@aol.com] Sent: Friday, August 4, 2017 4:21 PM To: Media Relations ; Investor Relations ; Hope Palmer Subject: Fwd: Wok Orders Please can someone from DR Horton Corporate assist me with resolving my issues.

I have been very patient since I purchased my home on 07/17 and still have unresolved issues. I have asked to speak with someone on the Executive Board to share the issues Buyers are having when purchasing a DR Horton Home. These are true issues people are having on these properties I am looking for resolution to ensure that EVERYONE is happy. Thank you Diane Sent from my iPhone Begin forwarded message: From: Hope Palmer Date: August 4, 2017 at 2:46:43 PM EDT To: "shipp320@aol.com" Subject: RE: Wok Orders Let me get with him now.

Thank you, Hope Palmer Customer Service Manager East Division D.R. Horton, Inc. America's Builder OFFICE: 678-509-0555 From: shipp320@aol.com [mailto:shipp320@aol.com] Sent: Friday, August 4, 2017 2:44 PM To: Hope Palmer Cc: Sheila Ann Terry Subject: Re: Wok Orders Hope - Frank came to my home prior to the gentleman coming .... he had a list of things.

What is the status?? I had not heard anything from him since he left my home. The gentlemen are going to dig something over in the side of my home by the air conditioner so if that water can drain. Also, adding few more sprinklers in the bad yard to ensure that there is coverage.

Fence Yard Touch up painting inside home Remove paint off the floor Metal bar the entrance door is bent Scratches on stove top The gentlemen made a list and I have not heard nothing. Again, this another example of follow-up and follow- thru. Please how much longer are you going to prolong this ... Thank you Diane Sent from my iPhone On Aug 4, 2017, at 2:29 PM, shipp320@aol.com wrote: Sheila no disrespect to you, but when you first called me you stated that "you" would be working with me to get my items and issues addressed.

I thought "you" would be calling me with a status of "when" you all would be scheduling time to come repair and correct the items I have listed.. I am not a difficult person to speak with, but I think sometimes when you have customers whom are not happy and have had a bad experience........ just listen abs not talk over them. If you please going forward I would like to continue working with Hope.

Thank you so much for your assistance thus far. Hope - 1. Mini. Blinds status 2.

Mini Blind over front door cannot schedule waiting on warranty. Sent from my iPhone On Aug 1, 2017, at 8:20 AM, Hope Palmer wrote: I do not know of any contractors that install those doors. I would think that Home Depo or Lowes would have their own crew to install them. Thank you, Hope Palmer Customer Service Manager East Division D.R.

Horton, Inc. America's Builder OFFICE: 678-509-0555 From: shipp320@aol.com [mailto:shipp320@aol.com] Sent: Monday, July 31, 2017 6:08 PM To: Sheila Ann Terry Cc: Hope Palmer Subject: Re: Wok Orders Sheila, Thank you so much for the follow-up regarding tomorrow's schedule. Below is a picture of the front and back storm door I had asked about and wanted installed in my home. http://www.homedepot.com/p/Andersen-36-in-x-80-in-3000-Series-White-Right-Hand-Fullview-Easy-Install-Aluminum-Storm-Door-H3FER36WH/202985063 Hope - Can you assist me in locating a contractor to have these doors installed?

Thank you Diane Shipp Sent from my iPhone On Jul 31, 2017, at 3:10 PM, Sheila Ann Terry wrote: Good afternoon Mrs. Shipp, Confirming both appointments for tomorrow 8/1. Please try to listen out for the front door bell. The Electric company will not go to the back of the house.

Also just an FYI we do not offer screen doors. Kind regards Sheila Terry Warranty Service Representative D.R. Horton, Inc. America's Builder 1371 Dogwood Drive SW, Conyers, GA 30012 Office: (678) 509-0529 saterry@drhorton.com www.DRHorton.com From: shipp320@aol.com [mailto:shipp320@aol.com] Sent: Monday, July 31, 2017 9:13 AM To: Sheila Ann Terry Cc: Hope Palmer Subject: Re: Wok Orders Good Morning Sheila, Confirming the appointments scheduled for tomorrow with the electrician and Daniel Turner.

Electrician - 10:00am -1:00pm Daniel Turner - 10:00am Please have Mr. Turner call prior to his arrival to my home. Also, this weekend the contractors were working on a home a few homes down next to my new home and asked him about the screen doors/front and back screen doors that he was installing in the home. Shirley, I am confused, I stated to you that I asked about a fence around my home and was told too late in the game.

Also, had as my agent when I decided to purchase my new home. Does DR Horton put screen doors? Please provide a status update on the installation cost of the mini blinds installed in my home. I had requested to have the window above the front door.

You can see straight in my house and the sun shines straight in my home making it hot. Thank you Diane Sent from my iPhone On Jul 28, 2017, at 1:07 PM, Sheila Ann Terry wrote: Sommerer Electric has you on schedule for Aug 1st between the hours of 10-1. I was asked by the Electrician to ask you to please answer the front door. They will not walk around back.

Safety precautions for the service tech. Kind regards Sheila Terry Warranty Service Representative D.R. Horton, Inc. America's Builder 1371 Dogwood Drive SW, Conyers, GA 30012 Office: (678) 509-0529 saterry@drhorton.com www.DRHorton.com From: shipp320@aol.com [mailto:shipp320@aol.com] Sent: Friday, July 28, 2017 12:46 PM To: Sheila Ann Terry Subject: Re: Wok Orders Following up with you with scheduling of electrician.

Thank you Sent from my iPhone On Jul 27, 2017, at 3:41 PM, Sheila Ann Terry wrote: I cannot guarantee that the electrician can be there on Tuesday Aug. 1st. Once you cancel they have to arrange for a new date and time. I will be in touch with you once I hear back from the contractor.

Kind regards Sheila Terry Warranty Service Representative D.R. Horton, Inc. America's Builder 1371 Dogwood Drive SW, Conyers, GA 30012 Office: (678) 509-0529 saterry@drhorton.com www.DRHorton.com From: shipp320@aol.com [mailto:shipp320@aol.com] Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 2:17 PM To: Sheila Ann Terry Subject: Re: Wok Orders This tune is good for me as well. Also, can you schedule the electrician for the same time ...

Sent from my iPhone On Jul 27, 2017, at 1:56 PM, Sheila Ann Terry wrote: I need a time thats convenient for you please. Kind regards Sheila Terry Warranty Service Representative D.R. Horton, Inc. America's Builder 1371 Dogwood Drive SW, Conyers, GA 30012 Office: (678) 509-0529 saterry@drhorton.com www.DRHorton.com From: shipp320@aol.com [mailto:shipp320@aol.com] Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 1:32 PM To: Sheila Ann Terry Subject: Re: Wok Orders Sheila - Yes, thank you.

Diane Sent from my iPhone On Jul 27, 2017, at 12:57 PM, Sheila Ann Terry wrote: Hi Diane, Daniel Turner the area manager would like to meet with you Next Tuesday August 1st. What time is convenient for you? Kind regards Sheila Terry Warranty Service Representative D.R. Horton, Inc.

America's Builder 1371 Dogwood Drive SW, Conyers, GA 30012 Office: (678) 509-0529 saterry@drhorton.com www.DRHorton.com From: shipp320@aol.com [mailto:shipp320@aol.com] Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 10:28 AM To: Sheila Ann Terry Subject: Re: Wok Orders Hi Sheila - It is better for me to communicate via email, as I have very bad connection in the hospital. The electrician is coming today and I do not remember the time. My girlfriend was in a bad accident last night on her way home from work. I have been here all night and will be here most of the day.

Can you reschedule him fir Friday morning please as I do not know what time I will be home. Thank you Diane Sent from my iPhone On Jul 26, 2017, at 12:57 PM, Sheila Ann Terry wrote: Good afternoon Mrs. Shipp. As per our conversation.

This is my email address. Kind regards Sheila Terry Warranty Service Representative D.R.

Horton, Inc.America's Builder 1371 Dogwood Drive SW, Conyers, GA 30012 Office: (678) 509-0529 saterry@drhorton.com www.DRHorton.com

Had an Experience with Dr Horton?

Comments