At the end of my driveway there is a culvert with a grass ditch running to a concrete drain inlet.Unfortunately, the concrete inlet site nearly a foot above ground level.
I have emailed Larry the site supervisor and Brian in the warranty department and they tell me it's fine because the water gathering in the drain should dissipate in 48 hours. So essentially the concrete inlet is pretty much useless until we have more than a foot of water runoff.
I'm not happy and will be contacting HQ for resolution.What kind of idiots install a storm water drain entrance a foot above ground level!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Drain Installation
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "TruGreen was supposed to take care of crabgrass NOT kill my grass! Don't know how they can call themselves professionals not knowing about chemicals and what would damage grass...."
- "I bought over $6000 worth of potted 8 ft. nominal longleaf pine trees from TyTy Nursery. They shipped me bare-root twigs that were approx 1 inch diamter and 10-40..."
- "Our son was almost killed on our mower that we had just purchased 2 weeks before his wreck. he was on way to his sisters house just out the road..."
- "New Vitality is a long-term front for Roger W. Mason, a convicted drug manufacturer and drug illegal drug dealer who sells such items as Super Beta Prostate and Ageless Male..."
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "I am a Vietan Vet. This was a totally senseless war against a country that was zero threat to the US. The US used tactics far worse than Syria..."
- "for 3 days, each day package tracking says "on vehicle for delivery today" but ended up no delivery. This is the third day now again showing the same message we'll..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."