At the end of my driveway there is a culvert with a grass ditch running to a concrete drain inlet.Unfortunately, the concrete inlet site nearly a foot above ground level.
I have emailed Larry the site supervisor and Brian in the warranty department and they tell me it's fine because the water gathering in the drain should dissipate in 48 hours. So essentially the concrete inlet is pretty much useless until we have more than a foot of water runoff.
I'm not happy and will be contacting HQ for resolution.What kind of idiots install a storm water drain entrance a foot above ground level!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Drain Installation
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "I decided to join Trugreen because my backyard had lots of weeds and didn't look very good. However, my front lawn looked great and didn't need any treatment. ..."
- "Ryland Homes is building a new subdivision behind me. I've had two major water leaks for the first time ever since they put a huge generator back there for the..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "We left a message with James Perry, President of Lennar on Nov. 28,200SIX.We stated that Lennar should change their founding principles. Lennar states "highest standards for caring for their..."
- "Received the online February Sale catalog for the Sons and Daughter horse sale. Advertised as big production sale, not an auction. BLS claims to have a lameness and..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."