Washington, District Of Columbia

At the end of my driveway there is a culvert with a grass ditch running to a concrete drain inlet.Unfortunately, the concrete inlet site nearly a foot above ground level.

I have emailed Larry the site supervisor and Brian in the warranty department and they tell me it's fine because the water gathering in the drain should dissipate in 48 hours. So essentially the concrete inlet is pretty much useless until we have more than a foot of water runoff.

I'm not happy and will be contacting HQ for resolution.What kind of idiots install a storm water drain entrance a foot above ground level!

Review about: Dr Horton Warranty.

Had an Experience with Dr Horton?

Comments

Ray

That's hilarious...ly bad.

DR Horton Home Warranty Dr Horton "Hello, I sent painters to your house yesterday to sand and paint your sills, they advised that you requested they remove the paint from the sills. When we send a..." Read more DR Horton Has Poured My Driveway Incorrectly 3 Times and Won't Fix It Dr Horton "In May of 2010 DR Horton poured the driveway to my brand new house. Whomever they contracted to pour it, covered the cap to my sewer clean out and instead..." Read more DR Horton/Trimark community falling apart Dr Horton "I purchased a brand new condo in September of 2004 from DR Horton/Trimark. I am one of 172 units in 29 buildings in SE Aurora. Initially, I was able..." Read more Dr Horton - Manale Landscaping Dr Horton "They paid Gatewood while he was in jail. McDade had the money the whole time. The D.O.L. found that McDade did not pay Gatewood and still owed Gatewood 600 plus..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more Reebok - Lousy Buy Reebok "I buy a pair of Reebok shoes and in a couple of weeks the sole comes apart. Cursing myself why I bought their product. I have bought their product for..." Read more Pacificreproductivecenter - Rifaat Salem MD - The Best doctor ever Pacificreproductivecenter "Rifaat Salem MD is awesome. She is the best doctor ever. Very knowledgable and helpful. I was struggling with infertility for over 5years and I went to 5 different doctors...." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more