1.1K views

Survey Score. Mandarin Lakes.

Raul Sanchez

4/11/11

to me, Moe, Emilio, Anelys

Good morning ?????, I would like to know if you have any issue in your house and I can see that you did the survey score very low. If you can let me know the area that we can improve our service I really appreciate it.

Raul Sanchez

E-Fax 1-817-928-2598

From: Rafael J Roca

Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 1:23 AM

To: Raul Sanchez

Subject: FW: Weekly Mid Year E-Surveys (run on 4/10/2011 6:15:06 PM)

2 really good ones, please contact buyer at Mandarin, and let me know what their issue is

Sincerely,

Email: rroca@drhorton.com

From: Survey Reports

Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2011 7:16 PM

To: Southeast Florida Survey Reports Level 1

Subject: Weekly Mid Year E-Surveys (run on 4/10/2011 6:15:06 PM)

This report includes all Mid Year surveys received the previous week (Sun-Sat). If no buyers are listed below, then no surveys were received the previous week, and this email can be disregarded.

Southeast Florida

Ortiz

0041

06-29-10

04-11-11

Homebuyer wants to be contacted

PLEASE CONTACT BUYER!

[Message clipped] View entire

Daisy

7/28/11

to Raul, Moe, Emilio, Anelys

You could help me by reading the survey and fixing the issues...

Daisy (NEW EMAIL ADDESS)

Jan 23 (5 days ago)

to rroca

My issues with my house til this day1/23/13 my issues have never been address. Is there someone I can speak to or send an email to so that my issues could BE CORRECTED!!!!!!

Daisy Portuguez

12:40 AM (9 minutes ago)

to rroca

Is anyone going to reply to this email to let me know whether or not it was receive???? call me, or text me before 1:00pm tomorrow at 347-553-5275 ew email acct. daisyportiz@gmail.com Monday or after 5:30pm...

Thank you Mr. Rafael Roca or does my issues go to the person above you?

I await for somwones response on these emails

Had an Experience with Dr Horton?

Comments