Supposedly we bought a "luxury" home, ie an Emerald division home in Los Angeles.Time and again, when we bring up quality issues with customer service and site supervisor, I was told I shouldn't expect anything else since there are "production homes".
In other words, same crews, same poor workmanship, just a higher price. More than 70 days after moving in, our list of outstanding items is growing, not shrinking. Lots of promises, items that require workers to come back 2 or 3 times to fix things, it almost seems intentional so that homeowners give up trying to address the issues. Examples: stairs not to code, gas sediment trap not to code, electrical outlet boxes throughout the house not secured properly, doors misaligned, chipped tiles, shower floors pooling water, poor paint workmanship, water heater installed in the path of cars, backyard door can be unlocked with a screwdriver.
The list goes on and on...and promises from Customer Service, if I even get an answer, remain just that - promises.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We just bought a 3500+SF house built by D R Horton in Boiling Springs SC ( Spartanburg metro area ) November 2016 and totally unsatisfied with a quality of mostly..."
- "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..."
- "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I order a dog and uship pet courier delivery killed my dog and scammed me with money and wanted more money if I don't give it to them I will..."
- "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..."
- "Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them! I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since..."