Supposedly we bought a "luxury" home, ie an Emerald division home in Los Angeles.Time and again, when we bring up quality issues with customer service and site supervisor, I was told I shouldn't expect anything else since there are "production homes".
In other words, same crews, same poor workmanship, just a higher price. More than 70 days after moving in, our list of outstanding items is growing, not shrinking. Lots of promises, items that require workers to come back 2 or 3 times to fix things, it almost seems intentional so that homeowners give up trying to address the issues. Examples: stairs not to code, gas sediment trap not to code, electrical outlet boxes throughout the house not secured properly, doors misaligned, chipped tiles, shower floors pooling water, poor paint workmanship, water heater installed in the path of cars, backyard door can be unlocked with a screwdriver.
The list goes on and on...and promises from Customer Service, if I even get an answer, remain just that - promises.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My DR Horton built home is less than 2 years old at the time of this post. Less than 1 year after my home was finished the driveway has..."
- "NO complaints. We are rebuilding because of a fire. The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own..."
- "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..."
- "I parked my car with a valet in downtown (4th / hill ) I leave my key with them because they need to manage my car to a right spot,..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "buena pagina para comprar articulos a buenos precios. tienen de todo un poco, desde articulos para decoracion de uñas a .40 centavos de dolar hasta celulares xiaomi recien lanzados al mercado! la..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."