Let me start by saying this company is a complete joke.We purchased our home in 2001 with the intent to build a home while living in a moblie home.
When we purchased the home we signed the warranty that was agreed upon by both parties. It stated that we have one year of repairs that the company has to fix. That turned out to be a lie. After 6 months the company jumped ship no contact information left nothing.
At the same time i noticed that my home was falling apart in front of my eyes. Every pipe inside the home has had to be replaced within the first year of buying the home, the electrical wiring was bad, and my walls were falling apart. I did everything an I mean everything i could to get someone from the factory to come out and take a look to find out what the problem was. Needless to say no one ever showed up.
Well realizing that at one year the only way to fight was sue. I was then contacted by the company with u guessed it no help at all. Broken promisses of repairing the home. I then contacted the states inspector of moblie homes and he to made a request to the company that there were issues that they needed to repair.
No one helped so i contiued with the suit. I have removed black mold from my home 3 inches thick because they did not put my roof on correctly. We are still in the suite and they had the nerve to make a statement for me to calm it all on my insurance. Sorry it was not caused by anything other than poor quality of builders.
I will not rest entil this company rights there wrongs. I will also file a class action lawsuit against this company for knowing that they are doing this to there customers and turning a blind eye. As long as they get our money they do not care about there products. If i can help anyone out or if anyone would like to join my suit contact me.
I will not give up. I feel if you build a product and people pay with there hard earned money no matter the price u should stand behind it.
Do compainies not understand that if you keep overlooking the customers that have purchased form u that have a signed document with both parties agreement to comply with the purchase u just disregard them because you have gotten the money u no longer worry about it.I am pissed that we let this go on with out a fight.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mobile Home
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Very disappointed built with fischer homes less than a year ago. Put a lot of money in buying the house, but since.day one from construction til now still having lots..."
- "BOUGHT NEW HOME.HAD TO BUY NEW HEAT PUMP AND AIR-CONDITIONING UNIT AS TO SMALL OF ONE WAS PUT IN. HAVING 21 WINDOWS REPLACED. HAVE HUGE CRACKS IN OUTSIDE STUCCO! MOLD..."
- "Letter sent to College works with NO response.Please find below comments on my experience with College Works. Nathen (project manager) explained the process to me, and as a business..."
- "I purchased the Virgin Malaysia hair on April 20th of 2014 shampooed and conditioned it on June 4th 2014 and it mattened and tangled really really bad unrecognizable. I..."
- "I had this hair installed Saturday 3/17/2012 and it looks so bad that I am taking it out as soon as possible. First of all I am highly upset and..."
- "I was at the shop till you drop at the convention center in the greater shreveport/bossier city la. I cam across a booth for make up and creams as a..."
- "Steve Dibert claims to investigate mortgage fraud using his company MFI Miami. But the only fraudulent thing is Dibert. Dibert is a former sub-prime financing broker who went bust in..."
- "I accepted a proposal for the purchase and installation of a new computer. The proposal included "Onsite/In-Home Service after remote diagnosis (performed by Absolute Communications) 3 years". I purchased..."
- "My name is Janet Faust. I am the crossdressing owner of relatetothat.com. we welcome and encourage all crossdressing homos like me to join my site. I do love to see..."