DR Horton Leaves Nails
DR Horton consistently leaving nails on the street and refuse to refund the cost of a tire.I have tire pressure monitoring and it's obvious when a tire gets punctured and this happened right when I pulled through the neighborhood.
I walked around and picked up nails and staples all over, then took a magnet and went down one length of a house on the street picking up even more.They acknowledge it's a problem through various phone calls and emails but outright refuse to take responsibility for their negligence.
"It is local policy that DR Horton will not reimburse anyone for punctured tires."
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Building Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I bought my first home in Cibolo TX about 8yrs ago. I had many choices in companies since this is a fast growing community but I went with dr Horton..."
- "My father orders inventory from a company located in California. I only heard about this incident in great detail today when Southeastern Freight Lines arrived to deliver our restaurant inventory...."
- "I got my stuff with a big hole on my coffee table, damages and missing pieces of my day bed. We filed a claim and the answer is DENIED why..."
- "Crafton police department does not like the handicapped people actually the crafton police are friends with most people on bradford ave one police officer sleeps with a woman occasionally..."
- "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..."
- "Office manager is horrible. Mrs. Brenda is unprofessional and unethical and should be fired as soon as possible we had doubts from the very start moving into this property..."